- Where is Redwood Trust’s corporate headquarters?
One Belvedere Place, Suite 300, Mill Valley, CA 94941
- What are the primary locations that Redwood Trust operates in?
Denver Metro Area Office:
8310 South Valley Highway, Suite 425
Englewood, CO 80112
4 Park Place Plaza, Suite 900
Irvine, CA 92614
New York Office:
650 Fifth Avenue, Suite 2140
New York, NY 10019
Los Angeles Office:
11601 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 370
Los Angeles, CA 90025
- When was Redwood Trust’s Initial Public Offering?
- On what stock exchange(s) is Redwood Trust traded and under what symbol?
New York Stock Exchange: RWT
- How can I purchase Redwood Trust’s shares?
Redwood shares are publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Contact your broker to determine the best way to buy Redwood shares in the open market.
- Does Redwood Trust pay a dividend on its stock?
Redwood is structured as a real estate investment trust (REIT) for tax purposes and as such is required to pay at least 90% of its annual REIT income to shareholders in the form of a dividend. Redwood has historically paid a dividend on a quarterly basis as determined by its board of directors. Note, historical dividend payments do not indicate a guarantee of future dividend payments.
- Does Redwood Trust have a direct stock purchase plan?
No, Redwood does not currently offer a direct stock purchase plan (DSP).
- When is Redwood Trust’s fiscal year ended?
- Who is Redwood Trust’s Independent Registered Public Accounting Firm?
- Who is Redwood Trust’s transfer agent?
- How do I transfer stock, change the address on my shareholder account, or replace a lost stock certificate?
Contact our Transfer Agent
- When and where is Redwood Trust’s next Annual Stockholders' Meeting?
Redwood's Annual Meeting of Stockholders is announced each year via the Company's proxy statement
- Whom should I contact regarding investor inquiries?
Kaitlyn Mauritz – SVP, Head of Investor Relations
- Where can I find all of the SEC filings for Redwood Trust? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
SEC filings, quarterly and annual reports can be download directly from the Financial Information section of our website at https://www.redwoodtrust.com/investor-relations/financial-information
- How do I get added to Redwood Trust’s email distribution list?
You may fill out the requires through our online system at [email protected]
- How can I get a copy of the annual report?
You can download a copy of the annual report from the Financial Information section of our website at https://www.redwoodtrust.com/investor-relations/financial-information or request a hard copy to be mailed by email [email protected]