Why work at Redwood
As a specialty financial services firm focused on the future of housing finance, we pursue profitable organizational growth that creates value and supports our longevity. We are intellectually passionate, relish problem solving, and pursue our work together with energy and enthusiasm. Our relationships with each other, our business partners and our communities are the source of our strength. We take pride in our credibility, our reliability, and our integrity.
Training and Career Development
We support the personal and professional growth and development of our people with learning programs that foster skill-building and career advancement, while also creating community and connection.
We provide training opportunities that help our employees raise their skills and build business acumen, and we offer support for specific professional certifications and ongoing education credits. Our leadership development program includes our robust Management Essentials series for all managers of people, as well as targeted curricula and coaching.
Diversity and Inclusion
Recruiting, retaining and developing a diverse workforce is a priority at Redwood, and we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment where everyone is valued and respected. Simply put, we believe that working to build and support a diverse and inclusive workforce makes us a better firm.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus plan, as well as the following non-compensation benefits:
- Medical, prescription, dental and vision insurance for employees and their families.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Employee stock purchase program.
- Short-term disability insurance and salary continuation.
- Long-term disability insurance.
- Life/accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Employee assistance program.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Paid time off for holidays, personal days, and vacation.
- Fitness membership subsidies.
- Commuter subsidy programs.